6 DEGREES OF TREASURE TRIVIA:
Further hints to question #1 will be provided in the others (#2-#6). Feel free to send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The first person to e-mail me at the address above with all of the correct answers will receive at no charge either:
A Region 4 DVD of The Big Heat: one of the great film noirs of all time or
A Region 1 DVD of The Man From Laramie: one of the best westerns ever made.
1. The following is heard in this film:
"I know what you're thinkin'. Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda' lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
Can you name the film?
2. Before delivering the speech above, we can see a theatre marquee displaying the name of a film the actor previously directed. In addition, the director of film #1 appears as one of the characters in this film (on the marquee).
Name the actor who makes the above speech and the film on the marquee he previously directed before appearing in film #1.
3. In a documentary about film #1 Arnold Schwarzenegger states that when the scene above takes place the character is eating a hamburger before and during some of the ensuing mayhem.
Is he right?
4. The director of film #1 made another film directly after this one that cast 6 of the same actors (including the director himself) appearing in film #1. Listed below are the actors (in bold) who appeared in both films next to the parts they played in film #1:
1. Andy Robinson as"Scorpio"
2. John Vernon as The Mayor
3. Woodrow Parfrey as Jaffe (food vendor)
4. Albert Popwell as a bank robber
5. James Nolan as a liquor store owner
6. (the director) as a passerby (of title character's vehicle)
Listed below are the 5 character parts played (in no particular order) by the actors above in the same director's subsequent film:
Murphy (plays table tennis and gets beaten)
Maynard Boyle (Boss to Harold Young)
Unnamed (Clerk in a store the title character visits)
Percy Randolph (has his car repossessed)
Harmon Sullivan (a bank robber)
Harold Young (bank manager)
Can you name the film subsequently directed by film #1's director, the director himself and match the parts listed in the director's subsequent film to the actors who played them (listed above the parts in bold)?
5. The same director and star of film #1 made 4 other films together.
Can you name the other 4?
6. The setting for film #1 is San Francisco. The same star plays a cop for the same director in their first film working together. In their debut working relationship, this actor has to travel to a different city (other than San Francisco) to extradite a prisoner.
Can you name the pair's first film working together and name the city that the main character travels to, that most of the story takes place in?